This statement describes how Appsherpas Limited (AppSherpas) collects and uses personal information about people who visit our websites and use software applications developed by us. The terms of this statement may change, so please check it from time to time.
At AppSherpas, we always aim to provide you with excellent products and services. To achieve this, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site or use software applications developed by us.
When you visit our websites/applications, you might be providing information about your visit on two levels:
1) Statistics collected as you browse our websites.
2) Organizational and personal information you knowingly give us.
Because AppSherpas respects your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
AppSherpas assures you that we do not:
Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors.
What we do is:
1) Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
2) Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care, new products or services).
3) Honour customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
4) Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies. AppSherpas has always valued your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described unless the specific web page says otherwise
As you browse our websites, AppSherpas web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
· How many people visit our websites.
· Which pages people visit on our websites.
· From which domains our visitors come (e.g. “bing.com” or “google.co.uk”).
· Which web browsers people use to visit our websites.
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our websites and applications, to monitor its performance and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Within our websites and applications, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information. in order to receive information about a product, service or use the software application. This information may range from your generic post code, to your specific phone number, e-mail address, organization URL or mailing address, etc. Any information you give us using software applications developed for our clients, we many share this information with them.
AppSherpas’ websites and software applications log host names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analysed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of our websites and software applications.
The information you submit may be shared with third parties if it is necessary to complete your request or as required by law.
If you would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us.